nonda is seeking a talented and passionate storyteller to own communications at nonda,responsible for improving product usage, user engagement and satisfaction through product user operation.You will need to constantly organize online activities in our user communities, and come up with new EDM campaigns. We are seeking a candidate who can take initiative, measure results , learn quickly, and thrive in fast-paced environments where you drive impact immediately. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you and nonda may be the right fit.
- Responsible for creating and launching daily communications geared for nonda's user community
- Define community rules and monitor the community to enforce those rules.
- Conduct new product testing with community members.
- Work closely with the product team on getting community feedback for new and existing products.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- A big fan of smart hardware.
- Native proficiency in English.
- 2+ years of experience in user communications or community building.
- Strong project management and data analysis skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and work under pressure.
- Product development and/or operations experience is a plus.
We hire top talent and compensate them accordingly (top 20%) with a mix of salary, performance bonus, stock options, and benefits.
Apply for this job? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you and nonda may be the right fit.