Director of Communications
nonda is seeking a talented leader and passionate storyteller to own communications at nonda from soup to nuts: strategy, execution, team leadership, and vendor management. You likely either run Comms at a fast-paced consumer hardware start-up now, or are successfully managing many consumer hardware accounts at an agency. You’re comfortable crafting campaigns from the high-level strategy down to detailed execution, and are constantly coming up with new campaigns. You take initiative, measure results and learn quickly, and thrive in fast-paced environments where you drive impact immediately. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you and nonda may be the right fit.
- Develop Communications strategy to drive nonda product sales and build nonda brand
- Execute strategy across channels including PR, branding/messaging, media relations, event marketing, and general communications
- Hire and manage vendors, contractors, and/or full-time team-members to achieve goals
- Track and report key performance metrics for your team
- Passionate about consumer hardware
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Fantastic organizational skills
- Strong personal initiative and results mindset
- Strong growth mindset and nose for insight
- 5+ years Comms experience in consumer hardware
- 1+ years experience managing other team-members
We hire top talent and compensate them accordingly (top 10%) with a mix of salary, performance bonus, stock options, and benefits.
Apply for this job? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you and nonda may be the right fit.