PR & Communications Manager
nonda is seeking a passionate storyteller to drive PR and Communications at nonda from press releases to social media to content to events. You likely either run PR and/or Comms at a fast-paced consumer hardware start-up now, or are successfully managing consumer hardware accounts at an agency. You’re comfortable crafting and executing campaigns, and are constantly coming up with new ideas. You take initiative, measure results, learn quickly, and thrive in fast-paced environments where you drive impact immediately. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you and nonda may be the right fit.
- Develop PR and communications strategy with nonda leadership team
- Execute strategy across channels including PR, branding/messaging, media relations, event marketing, influencer campaigns, product launch and roadshows, and general communications
- Coordinate with nonda design team to craft and leverage creative assets
- Hire and manage vendors, contractors, and/or full-time team-members to achieve goals
- Track and report key performance metrics
- Passionate about consumer hardware / IoT
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Fantastic organizational skills
- Strong personal initiative and commitment to results
- Growth mindset and nose for insight
- 3+ years PR and/or Comms experience, 2+ most recent years in consumer hardware
Apply for this job? Please contact email@example.com with your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you and nonda may be the right fit.