Recruiting Manager, Marketing
nonda is seeking a talented, results-oriented Recruiting Manager to lead the next phase of our marketing team growth. You’ll own talent acquisition from soup to nuts: strategy, execution, team leadership, and vendor management. You’ve likely been a strong performer as a recruiter or HR manager for several years, and even managed small teams for the last 1-2 years. You have a strong perspective on how to get results while also delivering great experiences for candidates and teams. You have lots of ideas you’d like to try, but you’ve likely felt stifled in your current role. You take initiative, learn quickly, and thrive in fast-paced environments where you drive results immediately. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you and nonda may be the right fit.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategy to meet nonda’s marketing team growth needs
- Craft and manage the recruitment lifecycle for results, efficiency, and exceptional experience
- Sourcing, all channels and programs Assessments, phone screens, challenges, etc.
- Interview scheduling, tracking, targeting, etc.
- Offer crafting, delivery, etc.
- On-boarding experience
- Manage internal recruiting resources as well as external contractors and vendors
- Track and report recruiting metrics to ensure hiring targets are met
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Fantastic organizational skills
- Strong personal initiative and ownership mindset
- 4+ years experience driving recruiting efforts,
- 3+ years managerial experience
We hire top talent and compensate them accordingly (top 10%) with a mix of salary, performance bonus, stock options, and benefits.
Apply for this job? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you and nonda may be the right fit.