The competition of mask sourcing is getting fiercer each day, and no factories can guarantee lead time anymore. It means that nonda can’t promise our orders to be fulfilled on time. It is unacceptable to us.
Thus, to make sure that the nonda community can still get mask supply fast and cheap, we‘ve decided to put our cash to purchase face masks for our users in advance.
The good news for today is:
1. Starting now, nonda users can order masks in stock, which only takes 2~3 working days for DHL to dispatch.
2. ZERO-MARGIN promise kept. All masks will still be sold at the same price as pre-ordering.
3. All of the existing pre-orders are on the way to the DHL distribution center for dispatch on Monday as well.
The bad news is:
1. The supply of masks will be limited due to the limitation of our funds.
2. Once the current stock is sold out, it takes us several days to get a new batch. The back-to-stock date is uncertain due to the fierce sourcing competition.
Hope our effort can bring you peace of mind and help you get through this critical time.
See update on how we screen the best face mask manufacturer for our users here. For the entire timeline, please check the covid19 page or see a list of blogs here.
We are working hard to make sure nonda users can get what they need. More updates will be announced and we will email all users involved. Hope we can help our community to stay safe against COVID-19.
Leave a comment